[Steppes] It's your party and I'll cry if I want to....

DJ Stephens djsequ at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 12:32:04 PST 2002

 Hey girl,
How is your day going?  I hope better than yesterday.  What happened with your computer last night?
Well, doesn't look like we will make the party tonight.  Andrew's throat is worse and Christopher just called to see what my plans were for this evening.  He is getting off of work at 5 (very unusual) and he was hoping we would be home as we don't get to see a lot of each other.  So, I will decline the party for an evening with my men.  Know you will understand.
Still planning on Sunday though.  May have a couple of friends who want to bring their kids to watch.  They would drive down seperately and make some other stops.  By the way, Andrew got someone to cover his afternoon shift so he won't have to leave early this time.
Have fun tonight.  Sorry I won't be there.
deej
  "Rhodes-walden, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com> wrote:
Elspeth,

Try Great Hall Games, if you're looking for period-style chess pieces.
Here's their web address:

http://www.greathallgames.com/

Elysia