[Steppes] Siege Weapons

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Tue Mar 19 17:23:20 PST 2002

After reading the comments of a good gentle who attended Gulf War, I want
to invite any and all who can spare any time at all on Friday, March 22,
to attend the 2nd Annual Westwood Junior High Catapult challenge.  What
better way to get the practice required and inspire new, young, possible
crew members to glory!?  This all day demo is being held behind the
school at Arapaho and Meandering Way in Richardson.  The encampments and
garb are sure to be inspiring (I saw the kilts for one team this
morning).  There is something for EVERYONE to help with at this demo.
Ladies, fighters, artisans, and even youth.

So spread the word and come join us!

Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino