[Steppes] Re: [Lindenwood] Siege Weapons

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Tue Mar 19 18:11:38 PST 2002

I for one am so excited about this demo!  I didn't get to go last year, and
was sorry I missed it.  I will be there, Francesca, for much of the day.
Fritz is away, but sends his regards to everyone.
I can bring my usual static demo displays, or anything else you think I
should.  I will also bring some food and drink for the demo crew.  Email me
privately, should there be something specific you require of me..
I hope to be able to see many of you out there on Friday.  It will be big
fun!  See you all on Thursday eve for populace, too.

Cheers,
Catrin