[Steppes] Cooking Guild for April & May

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 21 08:09:44 PST 2002

I hope that someone will announce this at Populace tonight and at the Business Meeting next month.

Due to a just-scheduled business trip that covers the usual date, the Cooking Guild for April will be held on the THIRD Wednesday (April 17th).  I am still working on a theme, but leaning towards "Yes, They DID Eat Fruit."

Location is probably my home, but details will be forthcoming.

May meeting remains on the second Wednesday, and the theme is "Cooking Outdoors - Easy Recipes to Prepare Ahead."  Unfortunately, the only available Sunday for our hands-on workshop is Mother's Day.  I'd appreciate hearing whether people think we should (1) hold it that afternoon/evening per schedule; (2) skip it; or (3) move the hands-on workshops to the even-numbered months (which would put it in April, on the 21st).

Thanks!

                                 ---= Morgan

"Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy."  ---= Janet Long