[Steppes] Fwd: [Glaslyn] Photos from Gulf Wars XI and Candelmas

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 08:55:43 PST 2002

Since I haven't seen this yet on the Steppes list, I went ahead and posted
it in case he's having problems getting approval through the listbot.

Check out the shots of our Queen (dressed in white, even her snood was snow
white!) and the Sutton Hoo helm which not only was worn in battle (the armor
inspector cringed at the thought of it getting bashed), but was also one of
the more fantastic A&S entries!  You will never see better and more varied
A&S exhibits than at a war (Pennsic, Estrella, Gulf, etc.).

Gabrielle (the first and the original! -- Gee, no one has asked me about
this yet)