[Steppes] Catapult Challenge

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Sat Mar 23 07:14:44 PST 2002

I had a great time too.  I ws extrememly impressed with the team of "The
Magnificent Seven", both their machine and their spirit.  Same for the
team in the homemade blue "wool" kilts, with the killer little gold and
siver treb (can't remember that team's name...)

You should all know that I pulled a "baroness" out there, and declared a
siege engine competition for Sunday afternoon at Warlord. Got so
excited, I couldn't stop myself.   I invited several teams to come out
and play, and I think some of them will come!  This means doing
something about authorizations and armor, I guess.  Oh, Marshalls,  time
to save me from myself.... <  :  )

Catrin