[Steppes] Catapult Challenge

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sat Mar 23 15:20:48 PST 2002

Your Excellency,

Please be Baroness all you wish, after all that is your right, and we
wouldn't have it any other way!

Because there is no combat involved authorizations & armor will not be
required, however they will need to have all the proper releases signed
and parents or legal guardians present before and while engaging in such
a contest.  I belive that will cover it, but best ask Baron Edwin.

I look forward to watching them have a blast again!

Ironwyrm