[Steppes] Reminder - LW scribes meeting 3/24 1-4 pm

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Sat Mar 23 15:37:41 PST 2002

This is a reminder that we will be painting charters this Sunday, 3/24
(that's tomorrow)
from 1 to 4 pm.  We will work on painting charters to turn in for the
heraldic competition - this is our last opportunity before the deadline.
I have a good selection of charters.

Everyone MUST leave at 4, as I have some other things to do after that.

Directions below for those that need them again.  Look forward to seeing
you all.
Suzanna, herbalist, LW MOAS

our house is 2925 Seymour in Dallas, near the end of the street on the
right.  Dallas mapsco 23K.  214-351-3907.