[Steppes] Steppes archery practice at Eastfield: 4/7/02

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sun Apr 7 09:39:00 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I have not seen a posting from the "Archer in Charge of the Field" yet,
but knowing the conditions that rise on the Eastfield range with the wet
weather and due to the pending rains, I do not belive he plans to hold
archery practice today.  Let's hope for dryer weather next week!

In service,

Ironwyrm

Archers, don't forget next weekend the Academy of the Bow is being held
at Gates' Edge.  Come and compete for the title of "Royal Huntsman of
Ansteorra"!