[Steppes] ME Dance

Anya K anastasiiak at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 7 11:11:13 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelle Dodd" <lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com>
To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 10:30
Subject: Re: [Steppes] ME Dance

It hasn't been held since her apprentice, Domi, moved north. She was doing
the teaching. Our last performance was at Steppes 12th Night. I would also
like to know when & if it is going to start again.

Gabriele

There's a professional ME dance teacher in Richardson named Rita that is very good and very inexpensive. It's only $10 a week, unlimited classes (which at the beginning is 2, then you got to intermediate and 4-5 per week, then advanced and that can be up to 8 classes a week). the start up package includes a music tape, directions for making harem pants, zil patterns, zils, and your first 5 weeks of lessons (I think). I took dance from her last year, and am considering going back at some point soon. It's called "Bellydance by Rita". I know this isn't the same as having our own in-house class, but if it's a driving need, this is a good substitute. Also, you can go as often as pleases you, the first 2 classes in a week are $5, all others that week are free. You can go once a month, etc.

Hope this helps...

Anastasiia Iliiovna Kiianina