[Steppes] Fabric swap

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 07:55:46 PDT 2002

In case you haven't checked your May calendars yet,
Clothier's will be meeting on May 1. Yes, this is the
week BEFORE business meeting. I plan on doing a
T-Tunic party. Anyone who brings a complete set of
materials for a t-tunic, we will cut out your fabric,
sew on trim and sew it up. This means come prepared
with fabric, trim and thread. I'd also like to hold a
swap meet for May 1. Bring your leftover fabric. I'm
thinking 2 yds or more. Then you can see if anyone
wants to trade. You'd be amazed at the variety of
fabrics that show up. Anything from Jacquards to
cotton. My address is 2115 El Dorado in Carrollton.
Until then,

yours in service,
Lady Elspeth