[Steppes] Celtic Three Horse design

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon May 20 11:20:18 PDT 2002

This might not be of much help but I once saw a brooch with a similar
design offered in a "Museum Replicas" catalog.  You might check their web
site to see if it's still available (www.museumreplicas.com).  Or contact
the "Celtic Store" off Greenville Ave. in Dallas, if you can't find the
design anywhere else.

Ironwyrm