[Steppes] Pictures

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 10:51:13 PDT 2002

Ulrich,

I am picking up my photos and CDROM from Warlord this afternoon.  I will be
at business meeting tonight.  I think I took a photo of you and Tracey when
you went to get the award.  I can't remember if you have been to the
location or not, but the meeting is held at La Madeleine restaurant on
Beltline, one block east of the Dallas North Tollway on the right just past
the traffic light at Montfort.  The meeting begins at 7:30, but we get there
earlier to have dinner.

Chiara, I can either pass the CDROM over to you to put the WL photos on the
website, or you can help me figure out how to send them.  I have a larger
number of A-Kon photos on the disk that I have to get to the A-Kon website
photo gallery as well.

HL Gabrielle

>From: "Ruff, David" <David.Ruff at valueoptions.com>
>To: "'steppes at ansteorra.org'" <steppes at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: [Steppes] Pictures
>Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 16:49:44 -0400
>

>Anyone have any pictures that are online of the archery competition and/or
>the awards being given out including the archery award?
>

>Thanks,
>

>Ulrich of Carolingia

>the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its
>attachments.

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "