[Steppes] Warlord XXX T-Shirt Design Contest?

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 04:09:51 PDT 2002

>On past Anniversiary years the Autocrats have taken care of this to go
>along with the theme of the Anniversiary.  We may want to wait and >see who
>puts in a bid and if they have that in thier bid.

Yes, and I've seen it not done because they did not want to do it (which I
am sure I can find someone else to take up the task) or because they did not
have a suitable design and could not come up with one in the allotted time
before the event.

If the Event Stewards want the Barony to sponsor the T-Shirt concession,
then I am sure that can be arranged. If not, then another group can benefit
from the profits.

Borek