[Steppes] Warlord XXX T-Shirt Design Contest?

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 13:32:04 PDT 2002

I have to agree with Muireann, Borek.  Although your
intentions are good, it is a little premature to start
this kind of thing.  It is possible that the bids will
come in with themes and perhaps whomsoever ends up as
event steward would like to see their chosen theme
reflected in the souvenier goods that may be made
available.  It could even be that those putting
together bids have themselves designed a "logo" that
they would like to have used.

You always do so much for th Barony, and this is an
example of how willing you are to do even more to
benefit us all.  We all appreciate your enthusiasm.

Alys