[Steppes] Bardic?

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Thu Jun 13 19:51:59 PDT 2002

The next Heraldic commentary is at my house on June 21st.  I hadn't
posted it to the list yet (was on the "to-do" list for this weekend),
but I'll go ahead and take this time to do so.

Heraldic commentary is at my house on the 21st.  Yes, that is a Friday.
It will be fun, last time we all had lots of laughs...so see, it won't
be boring!

Y'all come.

Margarite (soon to be Márghréad, hopefully!!)
Oakenwald