[Steppes] Corrections for Singing Practice

nikkicmiller@yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 14:25:18 PDT 2002

  Greeting!
  Our hosts Miguel and Conal are graciously providing
ice cream and toppings for a ice cream social at this
Wednesday's Singing Practice.  You sing! I sing! We
all sing for ice cream!
 Also here are better directions to their home.

Take your best route to I 75 North
  Exit Plano Pkwy turn right and go east.
  Turn left onto Los Rios.  Go north to Shiloh and
make a U-turn.  Drive slowly passed the Texaco, passed
the street Angelina.  After Angelina,  turn right into
the parking lane.  The address is 2125 Los Rios.

The parking lane runs in front of the house and is
separated from the street by a median.  If you miss
it, you will have to turn back around on Los Rios.
You will see what I mean.
    For further direction call 972-424-8432.

If you decide to exit Park.  On the ramp, turn right
on the street Central Pkwy E. it is after the Steak
and Ale.  This is the only way to get to Park Blvd.

  See you there!

  Clare