[Steppes] Corrections for Singing Practice - Updated!

Mike & Crystal Lemming portofun at ticnet.com
Tue Jun 18 21:38:52 PDT 2002

Take your best route to Hwy-75 North
Exit Plano Pkwy turn right and go east.
Turn left onto Los Rios heading North.

You will cross 14th street and go up a hill.  The next street light is
Park Blvd.  Right before Park Blvd make a wide U-turn at
Angelina (There is no light or stop sign at this street.  It is the 1st
street
South of Park.), and immediately pull into the the parking lane for
southbound Los
Rios.  I have also attached a map in MS Word.

Sorry for the confusion.

Conal

> The address is 2125 Los Rios.
>
> The parking lane runs in front of the house and is
> separated from the street by a median.  If you miss
> it, you will have to turn back around on Los Rios.
> You will see what I mean.
>     For further direction call 972-424-8432.
>
> If you decide to exit Park.  On the ramp, turn right
> on the street Central Pkwy E. it is after the Steak
> and Ale.  This is the only way to get to Park Blvd.
>
>   See you there!
>
>   Clare

[ Map to Conal and Miguel's .doc of type application/msword deleted ]