[Steppes] Sunday practice

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sat Jun 22 14:50:57 PDT 2002

Well rats, we missed it!

It must have been the two bottles of Jon's homebrew but I thought the
change wasn't going to happen until July.  Next weekend is Tor, so I
guess it will be the first Sunday in July when we come out rather sitting
around the archery range visiting after practice & talking about nice it
will be to do so.

Bummed out,

Ironwyrm