[Steppes] Sunday practice

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sat Jun 22 16:49:24 PDT 2002

Alright, we spent Saturday afternoon pulling out extra helms and checking
through odd bits of armor to come up with extra loaner gear, not to
mention inspecting hundreds of combat arrows to sort out the bad ones for
repair to get ready.

We'll also be bringing some fun new rock tossers to play with.  I don't
think they will work very well against the small shieldwall formations
during practices, but they should make any opposing spearmen & archers
life's miserable.  They going to be perfect for our inactive siege
operators to use.

Until then,

Ironwyrm