[Steppes] questions

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Fri Jun 28 18:43:21 PDT 2002

I am SO sorry for the post - it was supposed to be private!  I thought I
checked the address before I sent it out.

However, if anyone wants herbs collected in Arkansas, send me a list
tonight (or before 10 am tomorrow)), and I will see what I can do...

Also, does anyone want any black mollies (tropical fish) for an aquarium?
 PLEASE!!!  They are live-bearers, and ours have been VERY prolific, at
least 4 batches of babies.  Get your aquarium ready, and let us know
after July 7th.  We can even try for same-sex or mixed sex groups, as you
prefer.

Again, sorry about the mis-directed post....

Suzanna, herbalist