[Steppes] Tor

Melody Tucker tuckermelody at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 14:31:50 PDT 2002

Your Grace,
I am so sorry to hear  about your car and thank god you were not hurt! I
know nothing about cars and probably live to far away to be of much help but
if there is any thing I or my House can do "PLEASE" let me know. If you need
someone to bring things to Stepp's A&S??? ---------Love and Respect, Ldy
Rachel Kirk