[Steppes] The need for Event Stewards and/or Ideas

chiara@mail.io.com chiara at mail.io.com
Fri Jul 5 11:55:21 PDT 2002

Howdy back, I can tell you what I have been doing. The token for Warlord
XXX, I was asked to do this, I did not just up and do this on my own. Only
one side to be precise has been designed. All that needs to be done next is
to put the event design on the backside of it. I was going to try and have
a mock up for it at Artisan, not to show with my body of work but for all
to see the potential that is open for the other side. I was hoping to
generate interest in the design contest with this as well.

This is a very important event. Please use this forum for discussion on all
topics conderning it. As yet I have seen nothing on this list and very
little on the other Steppes related lists.

Are we going to have special guard attire?
Are we going to make new banners?
Are we going to have a new list/competition?
(I know it is early but...)Are we going to allow elevations at this
anniversary event?
What is the projected attendence based on the last anniversary event we had
and based on the Kindgom anniversary event?
Are we going to have a feast? Tokens for said feast?
How many scrolls and what will we give them for? Theme hand and art for
them all or different for each?
One type of invitation or several?
I have read that perhaps the Oaks of the Steppes should do this as a group
effort, what do you all the online populace think?

Ciao,
Chiara