[Steppes] Monday Night Fighter Practice

Mike & Crystal Lemming portofun at ticnet.com
Sun Jul 14 20:11:17 PDT 2002

Greetings good folk,

We are beginning our Monday night heavy fighter practice this week (due to a
misprint in the Steppes Letter). I'll be out at Mary Head Park in Carrolton
at 6:30 with the loaner armor.

Also, this coming Sunday is the Mini-Event out at Flag Pole Hill. You asked
for it, you got it! The festivities run on Sunday from 10:00 A.M. to 6 P.M.
We are having heavy and light tournaments, bard craft, food, and fun. Elfsea
has graciously accepted our invitation and have canceled their practice for
this occasion.

It's not an "official event" and we aren't charging anything, of course, but
we would like to have pavilions, merchants, and horses, and other wonderful
SCA stuff there.

We hope to see you all there,

Miguel
Warlord/Knight Marshal