[Steppes] Osage harvesting (was Steppes Bowyers Guild)

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Jul 19 08:32:47 PDT 2002

This may sound bizarre coming from me, but do you plan to burn
the stuff not good/straight enough for bows? some carvers love the stuff-
 for the color and the durability- might be an after market or some such for
the non-bow
sections, if you could connect with them...
Pyro- I don't mind burning the useless stuff...call me,eh?