[Steppes] Osage harvesting (was Steppes Bowyers Guild)

chiara chiara at io.com
Fri Jul 19 09:25:24 PDT 2002

If you all think that my Expedition would help out let me know. The only
axes I have are the ones in my archaeology bag of tools and they are not for
this kind of work. :)

I would love to be able to season one of the pieces for a year to see what I
can do with it then. Too busy the rest of this year to start a new art but
hey I am game for new! :)

Let me know! :)

Chiara