[Steppes] Sunday Fighter Practice

chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Jul 20 14:11:37 PDT 2002

I do not need the park address, I need the street block number. If you are
driving to a corner and stop and look at the street sign with the street
name on it there is always a series of number on them. These numbers are the
block that you are at. THAT is what I need.

Arabella, if you read through the other message they all basically say the
same thing you do. I do not need directions, I know where the park is and
have been going there for years before that move last year. It is not for
me, repeat it is not for me. It is for someone from your area

You may have guessed by now I will do almost anything for a new comer not to
have to go through what I am now going through with asking a simple question
to a list! Blah! :(

I need to know what the color of the bird is, not how to get to the tree
that he is sitting in is! :D

Chiara