[Steppes] Sunday Fighter Practice

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 20 15:35:34 PDT 2002

8300 Audelia is in the park and goes up as you go north.  100 North Buckner
is just on the south side of Northwest Highway and goes up in number as you
go south.  8100 block of Doran Circle loops around the hill.  This all
according to Microsoft Streets and Trips map program.

Yours in Service
Morgan