[Steppes] Sunday War Practice at Flagpole Hill?

Brother Kris brotherkris at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 24 15:40:30 PDT 2002

Gabrielle,

Please contact me privately

Brother Kris
-------Original Message-------

From: steppes at ansteorra.org
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2002 12:50:11 PM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Steppes] Sunday War Practice at Flagpole Hill?

Thanks! I see it's more involved than I thought.

As a side note, would anyone be interested in splitting a $30 purchase of
100 purple fletchings with me? I can order them through the store.

Lord Iames, which fletchings are better for Society use? The store I went
to had both the curved ones and the angular ones.

Gabrielle

.
--
[ Content of type image/gif deleted ]