[Steppes] Sad news

Joe and Mary Schirmer jmschirm at mail.airmail.net
Wed Jul 24 15:00:50 PDT 2002

With sadness I would like to share the news of the sudden passing of Etienne of
the Silver Tongue, mundanely known as Steve McClellan.  Steve was a dancer, a
costumer, and a prop builder.

We are collecting stories to put into a book for his wife Verna and the kids.
Send your stores to Arianne/Cathy Sims.  arianne_steppes at yahoo.com

The memorial service will be 11:00 Friday morning at Central Lutheran Church
(where Steve and Verna got married and where the christenings were held). The
church is doing a light lunch afterwards. (Info below)

Sadly,

Keara Ryan
aka: Mary Ryan Schirmer