[Steppes] Award Reccommendations

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Tue Aug 6 12:23:23 PDT 2002

Greetings, all,
Just a note to remind you to get your award recommendations in to the
Crown ASAP, if you would like for them to be awarded at Steppes Artisan.
Go to the Ansteorra website and pull down the online award rec. form.
Fill it out and return it to crown at ansteorra.org.  Send us a copy via
email, so that we know who's up for what when we write to the Crown
ourselves.   Make sure you include which local events your nominee will
be attending in your letter.
Your deadline for awards to be given at Steppes Artisan is August 11th.
That's only five days away.  Now would also be a good time to send in
award recs to be given at Glaslyn's Defender and Artisan of the Flame
event.

Regards,

Catrin and Fritz