[Steppes] Searching for Rattan

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Tue Aug 6 14:38:44 PDT 2002

Agilwulf the Loud, squire to Sir Mahdi, routinely has rattan for sale.
He orders it in bulk from H H Perkins, who advertise in the back of the
TI, so he routinely has some available.  He did not make it to the
regional fighter practice due to a demo he had previously committed to.
We have some on hand, if you would like to get together.  We are in NW
Dallas, near Webb Chapel and Royal.  Phone is 214-351-3907.  Rattan is 9
feet long (sometimes a bit more), $25 (covers our shipping costs), 1 1/4
to 1 3/4 inch diameter, skin on.  We have a drawknife and a saw if you
need some help cutting it down.  We can bring some to Sunday Flagpole
Hill meetings if that works for you.  Otherwise, let us know how and when
to get together....

Suzanna, herbalist, scribe to Agilwulf the Loud, illiterate Saxon