[Steppes] Searching for Rattan

ROOK. V. myrebellion at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 20:06:16 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Thank you greatly, Suzanne! That is who was mentioned to me...I recognize the
name now. I will be in contact with you as soon as possible---hopefully this
week. Will you be going to Lughnsad in Canton this weekend?

Cynthia
(image)  Change is giving up what you are to become what you could be.
(image)