[Steppes] need supplier for sequins

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Aug 29 06:10:27 PDT 2002

Ciard49 at aol.com wrote:

> So far Hobby Lobby, JoAnn Fabrics and Garden Ridge all have the very same 5mm
> brassy-looking sequins. I need about a 6mm in old gold.  The only color match
> I can find are on fancy sequined trim.

> Does anyone know of a specialty store around Dallas that sells a large
> variety of bagged sequins?

It's in Fort Worth (actually near downtown Fort Worth), but you might
try Hale's Costumes. The proprietor occasionally plays SCA when her
extremely busy work schedule allows and I know that she has and uses
sequins in large quantities and varieties.

Winona Hale's Costume Supply
2902 Race Street
Fort Worth, TX

817-838-7126

Sluggy!

--

   "I hate Victor Hugo", said Les miserably