[Steppes] Claendar Events- Questions

Aaron Robb philo_net at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 3 10:20:55 PDT 2002

--- John de Irwynne <lordirwynne at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a few questions before I voice my opinion.
[snip]>
> 5. Would limiting the number of entries at Artisan
> help it fit into the hall with Twelfth Night ?

Yes, if by "limit" you mean "what we can fit into the little room
upstairs if we can covince the circles to meet outside and we don't
have to have Eisteffod on the stage". :) Otherwise, really, 12th
Night is pretty darn full. I think cramming anything else in there
will cause something else to suffer.

Philo

=====
---
Aaron D. Robb, M.Ed., NCC, LPC

"Now I lay me down to sleep / I hear the sirens in the street
All my dreams are made of chrome / I have no way to get back
home" - Tom Waits