[Steppes] Event Changes

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Thu Oct 3 16:38:32 PDT 2002

I agree give fall court a chance.
We do need to do more mini collegiums and let the aspiring autocrat learn in
doing them. The reason I say this the first event I autocrated was Warlord
XII and at the time it was the most attendrd Warlord and real hard lesson in
running an event. Then I co-autocrated Warlord 2 years ago.
At the size of these events we don't need to but them together because they
will become to large to do and I believe will become unfun.
Ld Carlos