[Steppes] Cooking Guild Reminder

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 8 05:49:25 PDT 2002

Cooking Guild is tomorrow night (Wednesday) at my house.  Please let me know if you are coming (so I can prepare enough handouts and samples) and if you need directions.

Thanks!

                                            ---= Morgan

America will always be the home of the free, because it is the home of the brave.
                        ---= Lockheed Martin memorial ad, 9/11/02