[Steppes] Kingdom Calendar Suggestion - Very long

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 07:26:32 PDT 2002

Arabella, your thoughts are well organized and
carefully studied, thank you for putting so much time
into this issue.

My only comment is this. I do not believe it would be
adventageous, or even possible, to put Queen's in with
another event.  Queens is not your normal rapier list.
 There have been over 100 combatants in the list, and
I don't believe they often fall below 50 (someone
correct me if that is wrong.)  I have never been to a
Queen's Champion list that it didn't take most of the
day to complete.  Even if you were to cut out some of
the pomp that goes along with it (and I think that
would be a bad idea because it is the only venue for
the light fighters to show, as a group, their special
association to the Queen)it would take most of the
day.  Trying to then hold the Kings Champion list, or
any other competition would be unweildly.  Holding
them concurrently would take away from both lists.

Alys