[Steppes] Bardic Sing-Along Reminder

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 09:10:35 PDT 2002

Come one, come all and enjoy the singing!  This month, we'll be starting on Christmas carols.  Yes, I know, it seems a bit early to be thinking of the holidays, but the curator of Old City Park (kind man that he is!) has invited our singing group to come to Candlelight at Old City Park and carol!  We've signed up to carol December 7, 8, and 15.  It's always merry at our practices, and we'd love to have you join us.  Bring a snack or drink to share if you'd like.  Practice this month will be at Iames and Liadan's house (directions below - and thanks to our hosts!), Wednesday, Oct. 16th, starting at 7:30pm.  See you there!

- Antonia

Directions to Iames and Liadan’s house: From the south. Make your best way to Spring Valley and 75 (second exit just north of 635) go East on Spring Valley. Be aware that Spring Valley will Y at the Joe's Pizza take a left at that light. Continue on Spring Valley until you cross the Railroad tracks. The next street is Bowser Take a Left. The first street on your right is Morningstar Trail Take a right. We are the Fifth house on the left, the Address is 809 Morningstar Trail.