[Steppes] Welcoming Committee/Newcomer's

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 18:02:43 PDT 2002

Our home is open every first Wednesday of the month.
Elspeth can be available most other wednesdays also.
Clothier's is the reason we meet the first wednesday,
but it's also a good venue for new people to come and
meet other nice people. We have been playing for some
time and are very eager to share our knowledge of the
SCA with anyone. We both love helping newcomer's get
established in the Steppes and answering questions
about surviving events. But we can't help people we
never meet. If you are thinking of joing the SCA ,
come see us. Call and chat if you don't wish to drive.
We try to answer the phone sometimes. 972-446-8169.

yours in service,

John and Elspeth