[Steppes] BIG OOPS Re: Warlord Event Stewards

gjmoore1@airmail.net gjmoore1 at airmail.net
Thu Oct 24 15:02:18 PDT 2002

YIKES! I am soooooooo embarrassed (hides under her desk).

  My apologies to the list, to the Barony, to the Known World,
to the Universe-in-General, and to Elspeth on particular,
for the previous errant replies to her message on this list.
I hope I didn't offend anyone.

  See? THIS is why I don't like posting to any list; I am not
net-savvy enough to keep from making an utter fool of myself.
I hadn't even touched a computer until I was...erm, nevermind!
*SIGH*  My first post re: Warlord XXX here and the
Malicious Ditz Bunny of Internet America attacks me.

   So, to reiterate, I would LOVE to get info and suggestions
and questions from the Barony about Warlord hall event
organization, but please contact me at: gjmoore1 at airmail.net
(NOT info@"yada.yada"). I REALLY don't want my boss
to know about this. He has an evil snicker and would never
let me live it down. Argh!

In service (with egg on her face),

Giuliana
a/k/a Jean-Who-Is-Signing-Up-For-Internet-Classes-Today