[Steppes] sergers

Chiara chiara at io.com
Mon Nov 18 09:16:54 PST 2002

When I worked at the fabric shop everyone raved about a serger called Juki. They recommended the used ones because of the price and for it's solid steel construction.

Check them out on the web. :)

I do not own one and will never own a serger so I cannot tell you any more than that. :)

Chiara

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:09:11 -0600, Lisa Duke wrote:
>Greetings to all of you,
>I'm in the market for a surge.  Bernina, Baby lock, what other brands are on
>the market?  Which do you guys like the best?  Anybody have more than one to
>compare?  Prices?  Ease of operation?
>
>Would love a great discussion here.  We're working for 12th night.
>
>Arabella

Chiara

--
XS2Mail: Check your mail anywhere                     http://www.xs2mail.com/