[Steppes] practice tonight

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 06:41:49 PST 2002

Bordermarch was fantastic!  Just had to get that in.  :)  They throw a
really nice event down there.

I won't be at practice tonight, as I'm about to get on a plane to
Pittsburgh.   Judging from last week, that should't be a problem.  There was
some discussion prior to HRH winning a certain tournament recently of
cancelling the Monday practice at least for a while.  It's seemed to me that
practices on weekday evenings get a lot less attendance from about now
through mid January...go figure, the dark, cold nights.   Does anyone have
any feelings on this issue?

Hope to see you all on Sunday at Flag Pole Hill!

Morgan