[Steppes] Missed Business Meeting

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 19:03:46 PST 2002

I apologize profusely for missing business meeting.  I was supposed to be there to give the bardic guild report and to encourage all who might be so inclined to join us as we carol at Old City Park.  Sadly, an emergency occurred at work and I was required to stay rather late (still here, and it's 9pm).  I will post details of our last practice and the performance itself on Wednesday.

In humble service,

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...