[Steppes] Oak Honor shields - Where are they?????

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 07:47:26 PST 2003

Howdy all,

Has anyone seen the box of 70 odd honor shields for the Oaks of the Steppes?
It is a large tote, rather heavy, and has not been seen for a while.

It was not in storage last night when HE Fritz and I went to check them out.
All that was found were the Warlord shields and I am not sure if all of them
are there or not. I'll be inventorying them tonight before business meeting
so I'll let you all know then.

If you think you may have become the holder of these shields, please check.
Don't guess, just take a moment and look. If you find them, please let us
all know and bring them, if possible, to business meeting tonight so they
can be inventoried, check for touch up, and a listing of the missing ones
can be made.

Borek