[Steppes] Oak Honor shields - Where are they?????

Hrldsmn at aol.com Hrldsmn at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 12:03:43 PST 2003

In a message dated 4/1/2003 10:19:48 AM Central Standard Time,
borekvv at hotmail.com writes:

> Has anyone seen the box of 70 odd honor shields for the Oaks of the Steppes?
> It is a large tote, rather heavy, and has not been seen for a while.

It appears that at least a fair number of the missing shields are in our
woodshop, probably from when the new display stands were constructed for
Warlord. Paul and I will not be able to get to business meeting tonight, but
we can make arrangements for someone to pick what we have up later.

Edwin