[Steppes] Toryn's Tribe on safari

Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 07:06:08 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Dear Lete,

I've been lurking and listening to your comments regarding sari's, and I've
been considering purchasing an outfit. I hesitate to ask though, How much does
one cost? I mean are we talking hundreds here? How much $ should I take with
me on a trip to this Fabric World? I would love to go ME but I have'nt got a
clue where to start. Any suggestions?
Aislyn
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in  Australia."
----- Charles Schulz