[Steppes] Toryn's Tribe on safari

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 08:33:31 PDT 2003

They ahd really cheap ones (pastel colored cotton eyelet) for $10 and then
others well into the hundreds of dollars. most of the non polyester ones I
saw silk primarily were in the $125-$175 range. I was in 'just looking'
mode, I can't afford anything right now and look terrible in easter egg
colors.

Linet