[Steppes] Re: Toryn's Tribe on safari

letebts at earthlink.net letebts at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 15 09:52:17 PDT 2003

Outfits vary as to the material and how much embroidery, etc. are
incorporated into them.

I bought two outfits: a tunic top and pants with matching scarf, a length of
fabric long enough to make the draped and tucked-fold sari overskirt and
scarf combo with enough left to make a top, plus a petticoat for it, and a
package of bendi (the self-gluing dots you put between your eyes on your
forehead). I spent $72, but that's with the store's usual 25% discount and
the added discount of being in Toryn's Tribe. There were drop-dead saris
there at $400 and up.

Toryn says bendi can be made from lots of things. She says to just clean
your skin really well and stick the bendi on with eyelash glue! Isn't that
clever?

Pick any color you like and you'll find an outfit in that color. You can't
help but love what you're gonna look like. As for advice, ask our guru,
Toryn. She is absolutely astonishing.

Lete

on 4/14/03 9:06 AM, Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen at