[Steppes] Saree History

chiara chiara at io.com
Wed Apr 16 11:07:53 PDT 2003

I do not think it is the Saree itself that is in question but the cut of the
top and the fabric content that we are finding. Some of us are just married
to linen and cotton and other natural fibers even if it means sweating to
the point of having to meet up with the Chirurgeon If we make them ourselves
that would take care of that completely. :)

I can whip up a pattern and post it to my costuming pages if you all are
interested. It is so simple it just kills me. I have the fabric but not the
time so to me 7.00 for a top is a damn good price. 11.00 with beading and
embroidery is also not bad! :)

It is just the cutting lines and fabric that is questionable _not_ the
garment. I for one and completely happy with what I got and soooooo thankful
that you found a resource for us to have.

Your the best Toryn!!!!

Chiara